ISO 50001 Energy Management Certification
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SAVING MONEY AND IMPROVING YOUR COMPANY'S ENERGY PERFORMANCE THEN THE ISO 50001 MANAGEMENT STANDARD CAN HELP YOU WITH THIS.
This standard is suitable for all companies and can be integrated with the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 to form an efficient and manageable system.
The main aim of the standard is to establish and implement a system to monitor energy use and by using the data obtained identify more efficient ways to reduce energy consumption.
This standard assists organisations to establish and implement useful processes, including an energy action plan, internal audits and management review to continuously monitor, measure and ultimately help in reducing costs which will generate more profit!
Some benefits include:
- Identify and Manage the risks surrounding your future energy supply
- Measure and monitor energy use to identify where to improve efficiency
- Improve overall performance to cut energy consumption and bills
- Reduce carbon emissions and meet government reduction targets
- Be proud of your environmental credentials and increase tender opportunities