ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management
Achieving ISO 14001 Certification clearly demonstrates that you and your organisation care about the environment and are committed to controlling the aspects of your business that may impact the local and wider environment and community.
These might include the use of natural resources such as paper, wood, plastics, metal, water, natural gas and the handling, disposal and treatment of all waste. Energy consumption also has an impact on the environment.
We understand that no forward thinking organisation can afford to ignore the environmental concerns we all face in today’s consumer led society. With tightening legislation and increasing customer awareness, proving your Green Credentials is now a 'must' for all organisations wishing to be taken seriously.
Implementing an ISO 14001 Management System with us brings many benefits which include:
- Be recognised as an environmentally friendly company. Win the confidence of new clients and win more contracts.
- Reduce energy consumption.Reduction of energy consumption can boost the bottom line as well as the planet.
- Enhance the well being of your employees. Increasing employee environmental awareness and involvement within your organisation can lead to a happy inclusive workplace.
- Retain more of your existing customers. Your environmental credentials speak volumes to your client base, setting an example and leading the way.
- Tender for larger contracts. Open the door to more lucrative contracts with huge advantage over competitors. Larger contracts should mean larger profits.
- Reduce waste. Save money on expensive waste disposal charges. Less outlay more profits.
Over the last few years ISO 14001 has become 'The' internationally recognised 'Bench Mark' for an organisation's Environmental Credentials.
A well managed ISO14001 system not only demonstrates your commitment to the environment to your existing and potential new clients, but also provides a solid foundation to build your organisation on, ensuring that the impacts associated with your activities are well controlled which in turn will keep you legally compliant.
When you choose The Certification Group, you are assured that your specialist ISO 14001 consultant will work closely with you and your team to ensure that your Environmental Management System is implemented as smoothly and simply as possible. We understand that no two organisations are the same and deliver a totally bespoke service tailored to your company's unique requirements.
We look forward to working with you.